Q. How can I receive research assistance at Pendergrass?


There are many ways to receive research assistance from Pendergrass Library, including text, chat, call, email, and one-on-one consultations. Visit Pendergrass's "about" page for our contact information. Online research assistance hours for our chat service can be found on the Pendergrass "hours" page.

 Subject librarians can provide specialized research assistance. For research assistance related to Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources contact Isabella Baxter (ibaxter1@utk.edu) or, for Veterinary Medicine, contact Jeanine Williamson (jwilliamson@utk.edu).

  • Last Updated Oct 05, 2020
  • Views 22
  • Answered By Zoe Bastone

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0