Q. Where do I find research help for an Agriculture or Vet Science specific class or subject?


You can find research help for your agriculture or veterinary medicine specific class through a variety of resources. Each discipline at the University of Tennessee has its own research guide. A list of agriculture and natural resources research guides can be found on the Pendergrass website in the left hand menu. These guides are discipline specific and will be able to provide general support in a class.

The veterinary medicine research guide is has specific support for each year in the veterinary medicine program. The veterinary medicine research guide also has information related to publishing scholarly content, research tools, and resources for board exams. 

Please reach out to Isabella Baxter, the Agriculture and Natural Resources Librarian (ibaxter1@utk.edu) or Jeanine Williamson, Interim Veterinary Medicine Librarian (jwilliamson@utk.edu) for research consultations related to a specific course.

  • Last Updated Oct 05, 2020
  • Views 23
  • Answered By Zoe Bastone

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0