Q. How do I find books or articles my professor put on course reserve at Pendergrass?


If your professor has put an electronic article on reserve for your course, you should look for it on your course's Canvas site.

Physical materials put on reserve for classes taught on the Ag Campus can be requested at the main service desk in the Pendergrass Library.

  • Last Updated Oct 05, 2020
  • Views 23
  • Answered By Zoe Bastone

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0