Q. What can I 3D print? Can I use the 3D printer for something unrelated to my coursework/research.

The 3D printers at Pendergrass Library are available to any UT affiliated faculty, staff, or student. These printers can be used for academic and non-academic projects. You can submit your 3D print request at https://www.lib.utk.edu/agvet/3d-print-request/?_ga=2.174182305.2027367122.1597837541-12085917.1597435558



  • Last Updated Sep 06, 2020
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Zoe Bastone

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0