Q. How do I find a specific article or book?
If you trying to locate a specific journal article or book, try entering the article or book title in One Search. If you have trouble finding what you need, try some of these tips on using One Search:
- Don't copy and paste the entire citation into the search box. Often, using just a few unique title keywords and author's last name is enough.
- Try eliminating the subtitle in your search.
- If the article does not show up in the results, select the Expand My Results option in the left column to see if we have the article available in print.
- Try searching for the journal title and navigating to the appropriate volume and issue.
- If you're looking for a book, try changing the drop-down search option from One Search to UT Collections.
Was this helpful? 0 0