How do I find a specific article or book?
Try entering the article or book title in One Search. If you have problems finding what you need, try some of these search tips:
- Enclose the title in quotation marks.
- Use a few unique title keywords and author's last name.
- Eliminate the subtitle in your search.
- Select the Expand My Results option in the left column to see if the article is available in print.
- Search for the journal title, and navigate to the appropriate volume and issue.
- For books, change the drop-down search option from One Search to UT Collections.
If we don't have the item, request it from another library.
Contact us if you need help locating materials.
Was this helpful? 0 0