Answered By: Teresa Berry Last Updated: Mar 23, 2020 Views: 4
Adobe has made Creative Cloud available to UT students from their home computers through the end of the semester. To get started with creative cloud, follow these steps:
- Go to adobe.com.
- Click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Enter tennessee.edu in the Email Address field.
- Click Continue.
- This will redirect you to the Central Authentication Service Login page.
- Enter your NetID and Password
- Under Your Services, you should see the red icon and Creative Cloud, click Open.
- In the box on the right with your name and Manage Account, click on Install Creative Cloud app.
- Follow the instructions on the screen for installing the Creative Cloud app.
- Once the Creative Cloud app is installed, you can then install the particular applications you need.
Our great staff in The Studio is also available online through chat and email to help.