Answered By: Teresa Berry
Last Updated: Mar 31, 2020     Views: 6

We have ordered online replacements for many of the titles that were in course reserves. If you are unable to find the title you need, alert your instructor and have them contact their subject librarian.

The VolShop has arranged access to a large collection of course materials through VitalSource. Just click on "Explore the Library" on the VolShop web site.

We are also searching for alternative sources for musical scores on reserve. Questions about Music course reserves can be emailed to

Questions about Pendergrass course reserves can be emailed to

See also our FAQ for suggested ebook collections that may have a copy of the title you need.