Answered By: Teresa Berry
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2017     Views: 1163

If you're a student enrolled in a TBR school, TN eCampus provides steps for obtaining a proctor. Unfortunately, UT Libraries does not have the staff or facilities to provide proctoring services.

If you're a UTK student needing proctoring for a foreign language exam, contact the Language Resource Center for more information.

If you are participating in a Bridge program, contact your instructor for options.