Q. How do I set up the Zotero redirection feature to UT Libraries current proxy information?
Here’s how to update the Zotero redirection feature to UT Libraries current proxy information:
- Right click on the Zotero extension in whichever browser you’re using and select “options".
- Then, in the options page select the second side bar menu “Proxies”.
- Once there, make sure the “Enable proxy redirection” is checked and use the minus/remove button clear out all other “Configured Proxies” (the white box should be clear)
- Once all the old configured proxies are cleared out, click the plus/add button to add a new proxy.
- In the proxy scheme box add this new proxy %h.utk.idm.oclc.org/%p AND also make sure both check boxes are checked.
- You can close out the tab and Zotero’s proxy redirection is set up!
See the attached images below for more details. You can learn more about Zotero by going to our Zotero LibGuide (see link below).
Was this helpful? 1 0