Q. I'm an Audiology and Speech Pathology student. What Hodges Library resources are available to me?


Audiology and Speech Pathology graduate students have access to all the resources that are available to UTK students, including remote access. There may be a small delay at the beginning of fall semester before off-campus access is enabled. Contact the Health Sciences Librarian if you have any questions or problems concerning access.

  • Last Updated Sep 06, 2020
  • Views 39
  • Answered By Elyssa Gould

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0